[PHOTO] Moraeas vs Dietes (+ Libertia) | Sun, 13 May 2001 21:17:02" />

[PHOTO] Moraeas vs Dietes (+ Libertia)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Moraeas vs Dietes (+ Libertia)
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 12:19:18 +1000

Another big difference is that Moraeas are bulbous whereas Dietes are
perennials without bulbs.

I have attached a picture of Moraea polystachya which I have flowering in
my garden right now so that people can see why I like them.  I have a fair
collection of the Moraeas now.

I also recently purchased a Libertia.... so if/when it flowers I'll
photograph it too.