Re: dutch iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] dutch iris
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:41:45 -0700

According to an expert irisarian who likes Dutch iris very well, the Dutch
bulb fields are not allowed to bloom so there is no way of detecting rogues.
Since Dutch iris bulbs are generally inexpensive, rogues have to be
considered a way of life.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road