Request permission to redistribute your Iris photo

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Request permission to redistribute your Iris photo
  • From: "Sandra Buckingham" <sandrab@e-motional.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 11:54:59 -0400

I would like to request permission to redistribute the
photo of the Irises that have been uploaded to the Iris-photos group on

e-motional.com software develops, markets and sells
screensavers to an audience that includes art enthusiasts,
environmentalists, history buffs, and all sorts of nature lovers.

We would like to augment our list of theme-based screensavers
with new image sets based on photos taken by Iris lovers - right
from their own gardens!

As we are a small company, we cannot afford to pay a licensing
or redistribution fee for the images, however we would be happy
to provide credit to you as the photographer in return for
the right to use the images.  Credit would be displayed prominently
on our website, as well as in the "readme" file of the screensaver program,
and we would also include a link to your website if you have one.

In addition, we would willing to include your name as photographer
embedded within the image itself (in a manner which does not interfere
with the beauty of the actual photo).

If you are interested, please email me, along with your photo.
I am confident that our audience would warmly embrace a product
which both educates, and provides visual pleasure.

Thank-you very much, best regards, and happy gardening!

Sandra Buckingham