Fw: BIS WEB SITE

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Fw: BIS WEB SITE
  • From: "Francesca R Thoolen" <irisgirl2@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:27:42 -0700

For those who are interested.

Francesca

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Allery <Philip.E.Allery@btinternet.com>
To: Francesca R Thoolen <irisgirl2@home.com>
Cc: mc.iris@bushinternet.com <mc.iris@bushinternet.com>
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2001 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: BIS WEB SITE

Francesca R. Thoolen,

Dear Francesca,

Margaret Criddle has told me of your enquiry and I have just received your e-mail message. I will obtain up-to-date details of the current situation and expected date of launch; and advise you. In the meantime you may wish to view the webbsite of the Group for Beardless Irises of which I am newsletter editor and treasurer. This site is at www.gbi.org.uk>  It is in its early stages but I hope to make extensive links within the next siix months.

With best wishes,    Philip Allery