Re: Re: What do you think?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: What do you think?
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:43:33 -0700

Usually that is a tough question but this year we had a cold, wet spring
which turned into a blistering hot spring back to a cool spring.  This one
did just fine, many didn't, also had a hard time setting pods on many things
this year.  Color is accurate, I don't filter anything unless it is really
off.  The only drawback on this one is that it is a touch narrower than we
Canadian Streaker did well this year, must of felt at home