Re: Request permission to redistribute your Iris photo

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Request permission to redistribute your Iris photo
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 12:08:57 -0700

Please feel free to redistribute any of the photos I have posted onto IRIS-PHOTOS as you see fit.  The same goes for anyone on IRIS PHOTOS with regards to photos I have posted.  Redistribute, redistribute, redistribute!  Get them out there and raise iris awareness!  Also, get the website for IRIS-TALK and IRIS-PHOTOS out there for others to join.
Patrick Orr