[PHOTO] Re: Infernal Fire | Sat, 19 May 2001 07:03:17" />

[PHOTO] Re: Infernal Fire

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Infernal Fire
  • From: Sandra Barss <barsssa@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 07:08:07 -0700

Yes....that is what I was looking for in my rather vague question.  Do you know
where Gerald Richardson is located..........I am trying to assess how well it will
do in my climate.

Sandra Barss
Manitoba, Canada
Zone 3

Harold Peters wrote:

I intrepreted the question to be who is the hybridizer. Gerald Richardson
introduced it in 1994. Virtually every commercial garden (including mine)
will have it available this year.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road