Re: Infernal Fire

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Infernal Fire
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 06:57:46 -0700

Gerald Richardson, Richland, WA

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 7:08 AM

Yes....that is what I was looking for in my rather vague question.  Do you know
where Gerald Richardson is located..........I am trying to assess how well it will
do in my climate.

Thanks.

Sandra Barss
Manitoba, Canada
Zone 3

Harold Peters wrote:

I intrepreted the question to be who is the hybridizer. Gerald Richardson
introduced it in 1994. Virtually every commercial garden (including mine)
will have it available this year.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road