Re: REblooming blue

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REblooming blue
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 09:06:43 -0700

Regarding color accuracy, John just repeated what everyone should understand
at the gut level. The relationship of the color you see on your monitor is
totally unknown from the color that exists in the field. Every step in the
process of communicating introduces errors. It is unavoidable with current
technology and probably even with future technology. Even if Mike
transmitted a 100% accurate color, your monitor would probably not be 100%
accurate displaying it.

All that aside, I also liked what I saw on my monitor and would sure like to
see the real flower in my garden. Particularly in June.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762