[PHOTO] TB: Lightening Ridge clump & weeds | Sun, 20 May 2001 06:47:28" />

[PHOTO] TB: Lightening Ridge clump & weeds

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Lightening Ridge clump & weeds
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 07:46:30 -0400

Another weed here.  In fact, I think she gets the weed award, even more
than my pallida seedling 'cause she's a lot prettier.  Never fails to
bloom, thrives both in the gravel field where she gets occasional
cultivation and pretty intensive weeding (except for the airy Chamomile
daisies here and there) and in thick fescue sod with miscellaneous other
weeds.  Both places, the clumps just keep getting bigger every year.
This one, the old red unknown, BLOOMIN' FOOL, and the ?that I bought as
QUEEN OF HEARTS are all growing in the same abandoned bed (photos of the
others posted previously).  They are also among the last to bloom.

Linda Mann Tennessee