Re: Wild Vision

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Wild Vision
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 10:34:54 -0700

Deb

Yes, Wild Vision is a TB. It is on the shorter side of the TBs.

Your welcome re the advice on moving TBs. I was going to say the real experts were at the National Convention. However I have moved enough irises that I may even qualify as an expert.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762