Re: CULT: Labels

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Labels
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:02:58 -0400

I found it- I didn't do a search for anything, just picked the archive for
July 2000 and started paging through messages. The labels he mentions are
clear laser return address labels, Avery 5667. Maybe if you search on
"Avery" or "5667" you'll get close to it!

Cheryl Leigh

PS- checked my history and came up with the page the message was on. From
there I got to this: