Re: RE: IMAGE:

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: IMAGE:
  • From: John Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:39:25 -0700

Al (alhbee),

I probably missed a message (or 100) while I was at the National, so I
may be repeating what someone else said.

When you send images to iris-photos, it is best to use an browser
compatible format (JPEG or GIF are best). If you use a BMP format them
most browsers don't know how to deal with them and email programs can't
display them "in-line" (in some cases the programs can be trained but
not always). This results in having to download the image to the disc
and viewing the imape with a program capable of displaying a bmp.

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: