Re: Polymer Photograph

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Polymer Photograph
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 13:21:19 -0000

Hi Doris, at first I was getting some from friends in the greenhouse
business. As my use increased I felt wrong about scrounging. I get
mine at Lowes. Maybe $9.00 for a quart bottle.(?) Not really sure.
It is the only source. So often all I get is a blank stare when I ask
for uncommon items.

I add them to baskets and pots for around the house. Add them for
tomatos, peppers, perennials and bushes.

As an aside, the friend said he sold a bag to a man for his lawn. The
customer said his was the only green lawn during the droughts in '97
and '98.

Al Bullock
Z7 No. Va.

--- In iris-photos@y..., "doris1434" <doris1434@j...> wrote:
> Hi Al, Thanks for letting me know - I forgot about checking the
> archives . . How do you purchase your crystals? In what quanity?
> from whom?
> Perhaps we could get together on Iris-talk and discuss our
> experiences with them for others to learn about. . . for me here in
> El Paso, they are indispensible!
> Doris Elevier
> >
> > Hi Doris
> >
> > I went to the archives and the picture came up without a problem.
> > Since we have had droughts and water shortages I use water
> > extensively.
> >
> > I use the arhives since it eliminates the extra frames.
> >
> > Al Bullock
> > Z7 No va

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,