Re: RE Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE Seedling
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:14:03 -0700

Hello Jerome,
Thank you for the message.  J-82 is Curacao X (In Town x Sweet Musette)  not the greatest growing seedling we have had but it passes on great color and for some reason it reblooms regularly.  The picture I sent to iris photos was that seedling (J-82) by Twice Told which reblooms too.  The seedling is very vigorous with 9 increases this year on one plant.  No leaf spot and we have been damp this spring.
Porterville, USA
USDA zone 8b