[PHOTO] re: dwarf iris-new pictures of full plant | Wed, 1 May 2002 20:22:01" />

[PHOTO] re: dwarf iris-new pictures of full plant

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] re: dwarf iris-new pictures of full plant
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <doyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 20:26:39 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Ok here's the full story. I never dreamed these little guys would stir up so much conversation. The leaves are12-18 inches with the flowers blooming at about 12 inches. The blade is 1/2 inch across at the fullest point.  I have never seen a seed pod on them so can't help you there. I've looked for the brochure from which I bought them, didn't find it. When you look at these pictures, keep in mind that my husband was "watering" for me when I got home from work so the drenching they received had flattened the standards somewhat.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!

JPEG image

JPEG image