Re: Seedling h-178-h

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedling h-178-h
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:43:34 -0700

Hmmmm, no leaf spot and absolutely rot free here.  But of course we have
such a dry summer climate a lot of stuff is rot free here.  All other things
are at the very least, are adequate.  It is hard to introduce a blue with
things like Seapower, Yaquina Blue, Delta Blues, Rippling River etc.  (I
know there are a ton more) out there already.  It's unique quality seems to
be in it's ability to produce superior offspring, we have several of it's
children slated for introduction in the future so the genes will be out in
the pool eventually.  Thanks for the compliment on the photo but it is easy
to photo a flower that has no bad side or angle, makes me look like I know
what I am doing.
Mike