Re: Re: Silent Tears

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Silent Tears
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 10:59:25 -0700

Silent Tears - Les Peterson by Ardi Kary (Les's Daughter, owner of Kary Iris Gardens 6201 East Calle Rosa, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 ardikary@aol.com)  ((Amanda Sings X Jealous Lover) x Stitched Beauty) X Heart Stealer  I believe it is more than 1/4 OGB aril, but I am not sure.  Since Ardi is not on iris-photos or iris-talk, and I have been trying to get her on here for a year now, perhaps a few of you can write her and tell her you saw ST on here and was wondering about it.  She will know what percentage aril is in it.

Patrick