[PHOTO] MED: IB American Patriot | Sat, 4 May 2002 22:51:55" />

[PHOTO] MED: IB American Patriot

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] MED: IB American Patriot
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 23:51:46 EDT

The best red white and blue iris I have seen.  It gave us over three weeks of bloom on a first year clump.

American Patriot R 1996  IB 21" I Suttons 1997

Cathy Campy
Stockton Ca Zone 9b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!