OT:Photo Request

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OT:Photo Request
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 21:33:31 -0700

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a photo of Babbling Brook they can send me.  I have had an unknown iris for the last 14 years that I am now trying to identify.  It's growth habits are superior, the blossoms are spectacular glowing blue with diamond dusting all over it.

Going through the irises of that time and knowing that I had this iris in the beginning, I think it may be BB.

Patrick Orr
Member:AIS,TBIS,RIS,SDIS,SCIS,TAIS
Phoenix Zone 9
patrickjorr@hotmail.com