AD: AIS Gift Shop Mother's Day and More!

Mother's Day is a Week Away!
We are still shipping for Mother's Day!  We can ship up until
Wednesday, May 8th.  We have fabulous items for Mom and they are all
on sale!
Our Wearables (http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/wearables.html),
Jewelry (http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/jewelry.html)
and Vases (http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/vases.html), will make
wonderful gifts!  And we are offering an additional 25% off all vases
through May 8th.  Enter coupon code MD-25 and your discount will be

New Products
We have added a few new products to our store!

What a concept.. paper placemats with Van Gogh Iris!

Salt and Pepper Shakers in a beautiful iris pattern..

An 8" Serving Tray or Spoonrest in this same pattern...

On Sale This Week!
We have updated our sale items...

Arched Hanging "Welcome" Garden Plaque.. Reg. $18.95, now only
$14.95... http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/sn-3500.html

Arched Staked "Welcome" Garden Plaque.. Reg, $29.95, now only $26.96

Marble and Pewter Cheese Platter, Reg $39.95, now only $32.95

Porcelain Nightlight, Reg $19.95, now only $14.95

Stained Glass Plant stakes (Blue or Purple), Reg $26.95, now only
$19.95 http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/stainglaspla.html

Field of Iris Pitcher, Reg $19.95, now only $14.95

Crystal/Pewter Vase, Reg $39.95, now only $34.95 (plus use code MD-25
to take an additional 25% off!) http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/se-

Sugar and Creamer, Reg $49.95,  now only $39.95

Drawer Knobs, Reg $4.95, now only $3.95

Happy Shopping and Don't Forget Mom!!

Janna Middleton

Customer Service