Re: MED: IB American Patriot

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] MED: IB American Patriot
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 15:08:35 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/02 5:39:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time, kitty@ojai.net writes:

I like it too.  Mine had to be moved to a semishady spot while we redid the siding from termite damage.  I went to transplant it yesterday and there was a bloom!  It must be hardy to have bloomed despite the way it was treated.  I like the form as well. Kitty in Ojai, CA cathycampi@aol.com wrote:
The best red white and blue iris I have seen.  It gave us over three weeks of bloom on a first year clump. American Patriot R 1996  IB 21" I Suttons 1997 Cathy Campy
Stockton Ca Zone 9b

Oh no! Deepest apologies. American Patriot was registered by Cy Bartlett in 1996

Cathy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!