Re: TB: identification help please

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: identification help please
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 13:23:07 -0700

<irises@senet.com.au> writes:
> If it's fairly tall and has large blooms it could be Timescape, one
> of my favorites

This was my thought Colleen, I said to myself, Timescape in blue.
For some reason I think the color in photo of Chris's is off.
Surely anything this pretty and with this form would be well known in
California, unless it is something from Stockton Iris Gardens, who hasn't
out a catalog in years, but have made donations to the TBIS (Tall Bearded
Iris Society)
for their sales.
If Chris in San Jose, Ca. told us where he got his grab-bag, that would
be a clue
and if this is true color in photo.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.