[PHOTO] Re: TB: Identification using photo Not Temple Gold | Mon, 6 May 2002 19:49:35" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Identification using photo Not Temple Gold

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Identification using photo Not Temple Gold
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 16:57:24 -0700

My first thought about the yellow-orange with a big orange beard was Jolt.
Attached is a image of Jolt.
However, in may garden, Jolt is always on the small side.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762