Re: TB: Identification using photo Not Temple Gold

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Identification using photo Not Temple Gold
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 07:39:41 -0700

Hi,  I grow both Throb and Jolt and when I first saw it Jolt jumped out at
me.  Jolt has been blooming for me since the start of bloom time. Fans are
narrow leafed and tons of them on a two year clump. Jolt rebloomed for me
last fall.  I hope this helps, one more thing, Throb has some lace or frayed
ends on the petals. Good Luck, Bonnie