Re: PHOTOS: Help in ID's(not Dream Date)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTOS: Help in ID's(not Dream Date)
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 07:33:37 -0700

Hi, that photo is not City Lights, not the one that I grow or the one that I have seen in catalogs.  What it does look like to me is a beautiful scented one called Susquhanna. Sorry, not sure I spelled that right , my "iris bible" is out in my car.  Also it may be one called Makes Scents.  Makes Scents is also fragrant, I know that was a no brainer, and blooms early and is still in bloom.  Lets see what anyone else thinks.  When I first saw it I said to myself, that is Susquhanna.  Good Luck,  Bonnie where everything is in bloom and we aare having a wonderful bloom time due to the perfect spring weather.