Re: Nilsen iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Nilsen iris
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 04:43:39 +1000

Unfortunately Kevin is no longer hybridizing. I managed to get mine from a
friend who used to get a lot of his. He had his own small business and a lot
of his best stuff wasn't picked up by the major growers here. I'm always
trying to more of his stuff as a lot his last lines was lost when he had to
give it up. I know a fes people who used to buy from him, but they seem to
have what I have. Will post more photos as I can get them

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia
zone 8/9