Re: Other: Photo Resizing Test

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Other: Photo Resizing Test
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 20:51:39 -0700

I simply deleted the large images as too much work to view. The small size I am deleting as too small to be useful. Try a dpi of 72 or 75 and an image size of 300 to 400 pixels. The attached image of Makes Scents is 324 x 324 pixels at 75 dpi. I can convert to inches if you need or want me to.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762