Re: Sizing Test: Unpretentious with 4 standards and 4 falls

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sizing Test: Unpretentious with 4 standards and 4 falls
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@attbi.com>
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 21:12:28 -0700

Martin Foley wrote:
> Last test tonight, I'll read your feedback tomorrow. To much to do in
> the iris garden tomorrow to stay up any later.

It is great for me, but my video is set up for 1024x768 (probably higher
resolution than many), and I have a cable modem, so I tend to like large
images and I don't mind large files.

Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair and Director, Region 15 RVP
in warm, winterless Los Angeles

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.