[PHOTO] Test: SDB Unpretentious with 4 Standards and Falls | Wed, 8 May 2002 08:35:43" />

[PHOTO] Test: SDB Unpretentious with 4 Standards and Falls

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Test: SDB Unpretentious with 4 Standards and Falls
  • From: Martin Foley <emjfoley@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 06:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

Morning everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback regarding the size of the image trying to be posted.

I have a Sony Mavica CD-1000 digital camera and the default image size when sending the photograph from the camera to the p/c is 1600 x1200. When William Wells responded that the image was twice as large on his p/c attempted to bring the photograph to the p/c adjusting the image size to 800 x 600. Iris-photos members then responded that the image was just slightly too large, although one member said the image was just right. So now I have brought the picture of Unpretentious with 4 standards and falls to the p/c with an image size of 600 x 450. The photograph is brought into the p/c residing in PaintShop Pro v7.0 software and from there the jpeg image is created.

Please let me know if this works, because I can not tell from my p/c as even the humongous 1600 x 1200 image appears fine on my p/c. If this sizing works then I will send more pictures. One note, Unpretentious had 3 buds open overnight and all 3 have 3 standards and falls.

Martin Foley - VP southeast Michigan Iris Club

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor