Re: Test: SDB Unpretentious with 4 Standards and Falls

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Test: SDB Unpretentious with 4 Standards and Falls
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 05:24:54 +1000

Looking good
Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia
zone 8/9
irises@senet.com.au

----- Original Message -----
From: Martin Foley <emjfoley@yahoo.com>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 11:04 PM

> Morning everyone,
>
> Thanks for all the feedback regarding the size of the image trying to be
posted.

> I have a Sony Mavica CD-1000 digital camera and the default image size
when sending the photograph from the camera to the p/c is 1600 x1200. When
William Wells responded that the image was twice as large on his p/c
attempted to bring the photograph to the p/c adjusting the image size to 800
x 600. Iris-photos members then responded that the image was just slightly
too large, although one member said the image was just right. So now I have
brought the picture of Unpretentious with 4 standards and falls to the p/c
with an image size of 600 x 450. The photograph is brought into the p/c
residing in PaintShop Pro v7.0 software and from there the jpeg image is
created.

> Please let me know if this works, because I can not tell from my p/c as
even the humongous 1600 x 1200 image appears fine on my p/c. If this sizing
works then I will send more pictures. One note, Unpretentious had 3 buds
open overnight and all 3 have 3 standards and falls.

> Martin Foley - VP southeast Michigan Iris Club

----

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.