[PHOTO] Poet Laureate, Passport To Pimlico, and Lemon Curd | Thu, 9 May 2002 11:45:42" />

[PHOTO] Poet Laureate, Passport To Pimlico, and Lemon Curd

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Poet Laureate, Passport To Pimlico, and Lemon Curd
  • From: Martin Foley <emjfoley@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 09:43:41 -0700 (PDT)

A reminder to myself,

I have to change my process of: 1) taking a digital photo, 2) hybridizing an iris where the digital photo was just taken, and 3) posting the digital photo on iris-photos. In the attached picture of Passport To Pimlico there are 2 standards missing. Passport To Pimlico bloomed normally, however when crossing Poet Laureate to it, I needed to get two of the standards out of the way, neglecting to confirm that the digital photo had developed.

It didn't in this case, sorry.

Martin Foley, VP Southeast Michigan Iris Club

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!