[PHOTO] Re: TB Gnu | Thu, 9 May 2002 11:48:48" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB Gnu

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB Gnu
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 09:35:32 -0700

< Hopefully others will contribute their opinion.
Margie grows the same Gnu as I do, the 2 differences between
Gnu and Gnu Blues, is Gnu has the burnt orange beards.
Gnu Blues is a much lighter blue with half orange and half
lavender beard, with mostly lavender showing, the orange is
deep in the throat. I have all in bloom now.
To make this message not a complete waste, I'm attaching
I believe Francesca's Gnu photo and my Gnu Again.
Randy Z10 southern CA.
Sorry I don't have a Gnu Blues photo handy.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!

JPEG image

JPEG image