Re: one more iris "art" photo

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] one more iris "art" photo
  • From: "kathy macartney" <spacecat@vianet.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 18:42:36 -0400

   I enjoy  your 'art' photos, Margie, and your pictures of real irises. Thanks for the preview of the bloom season. Reticulata is the only iris blooming  yet in my garden. I like to play around with Adobe Photodeluxe. Could I please use a couple of the pics you have posted here to create some virtual irises and post them here?

Yours,
Kathy
Val Caron, Ontario
Zone 3b