Re: TB Gnu

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Harold" <harold@d...> wrote:
> With GNU, GNU AGAIN and GNU BLUES, it is easy to make a mistake.
Hopefully others will contribute their opinion. I have found the
people do not see or describe colors the same way I do. I had a
customer in Monday that was pointing at blooms and describing them
with colors that I would never have used. In most cases my
description of the color comes close to the R&Is. That is except for
Keppel who uses a color chart with names.

> Harold Peters

I think that this is Brindled Beauty, Ensminger 1994. It looks
exaxctly like my BB. It is a very tall plant in my garden with
(surprize for a broken colour) good branching. The photo clearly
shows tangerine beard and none of the others mentioned have tangerine
beards. PS very popular last year and sold out early. I got about 6
pods off of it.

Chuck Chapman, Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Service.

Buy Stock for $4