[PHOTO] Re: RE: rindled Beauty | Fri, 10 May 2002 12:37:40" />

[PHOTO] Re: RE: rindled Beauty

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] RE: rindled Beauty
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:23:05 -0700

Hi Chuck,

I checked out the catalog I ordered GNU from...........Zebra Gardens.  (they have a picture of it in their 2001 catalog) It looks like their PIC of GNU, so I'm quite sure that it is.

I also grow Brindled Beauty. (I enjoy the streaked iris)  And you are right, It is a nice tall iris, with nice branching and blooms for quite a while as well. Mine had a wide purple streak in it this year. Does yours do this?

Attached is my former GNU picture and the Brindled Beauty picture I've taken this year.

Chuck, what did you cross Brindled Beauty with?  (That is such a good idea.)

Margie
Oro Valley, AZ.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!