[PHOTO] Garden Plot In Bloom | Fri, 10 May 2002 13:00:03" />

[PHOTO] Garden Plot In Bloom

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Garden Plot In Bloom
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:56:22 -0700

Hi everyone,
Here is a photo showing part of the garden plot I use to grow my iris.  I rent a couple of plots from Community Gardens of Tucson, because my back yard doesn't have the space I need. (I have to drive into town to tend them, but it's worth it to me).
Oro Valley, AZ.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Height:   4 5 6 7  ft 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in
Sex:   F M

JPEG image