Re: Re: [iris-talk] TB: Chipawa Brave

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: [iris-talk] TB: Chipawa Brave
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 23:30:50 -0400

The Chipawa Brave that you sent my mom (The Atlanta Braves fan), is blooming so beautifully. It is now a memorial to her. I remember all the games we watched together that last two years of her life especially. Thank you again for surprising her with that plant. She was so happy with it.
Janet , what is that scalloped , round leafed plant growing on the ground around the iris in your pic?
Donna , z7/8 NC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!