Re: Iris Photos ( Patrick )

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris Photos ( Patrick )
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 13:54:30 -0700

I cannot speak for others, but in my own case every day I have been getting the message that my account has exceeded its allotted size limit and I am instructed to delete some messages.  There are many photos that are more than 200 or 300 KB and I just have to delete them without opening them because they take a while.  You are not the only one that is posting large photos either, I just happened to notice that day there were a lot from you.
I try keeping my photos under 100 or 150 KB in size and have a dpi of 75 for the pictures I post on iris photos.  I don't know what the resolution of them are, probably 300, but more than that I found has not really been necessary for the iris photo list.
I just thought you might want to know....
Thanks for your reply,