[PHOTO] Around Midnight | Sun, 12 May 2002 00:50:50" />

[PHOTO] Around Midnight

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Around Midnight
  • From: Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 00:50:34 -0500

Around Midnight is the last of the iris to bloom for us this year at the house,   I
haven't gone out to the farm this week to see if there are any stragglers out
there.  There may still be one or two die hards.

Our amaryllis are doing splendidly but they, too, are about bloomed out.  Now I will
look forward to everyone else's' blooms 'till our rebloomers start surfacing.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.