Re: Last man standing

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Last man standing
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:04:46 EDT

Thanks Wendy. Fun stuff (irrespective of the education value) for me too.
About the triple socket stuff, they were rare here this year. Even the
venerable Lemon Chess, while producing triples pretty much routinely on the
terminal end of the main stalk, only managed to do so on about every other
stalk on lateral branches. It's still in bloom though and remains the
bloom/bud producing standard to which I campare all others. Too, it's a
competitor in the Last Man Standing competition here.

Do keep the triple socket thread on a front burner. Input of great value to
me.

Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society

Buy Stock for $4