Re: SPEC: I. stolonifera

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPEC: I. stolonifera
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 23:08:01 -0400

Title: Re: [iris-photos] SPEC: I. stolonifera
Lovely, Christy.  Guess it would not survive here in the Louisville, KY, Zombie Zone.
Judy Hunt in the Zombie Zone where we are now over 10" above normal rainfall so far this year.

Hey, I have grown it here in Cincinnati!  It just needs a raised bed and should be planted well below the soil surface (1"-2").  Oddly, it didn't bloom for me this year...  I better check & make sure it didn't croak.  Then again, a lot of my arils/breds didn't bloom this year.  Hmmmm....

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!