Re: PHOTO: Ruffled Goddess

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Ruffled Goddess
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:20:29 -0700

Hi Al,
That is a very nice picture, and a beautiful flower but someone gave you a misnamed iris. It isn't Ruffled Goddess. It has to be either Afternoon Delight (Ernst '83) or Different World (Ernst '91).  (Both of those Ernst iris look so similar in color to me - that I can't tell the difference. Different World usually has deeper coloring).
Both standards and falls of Ruffled Goddess (Tasco '92) are a heavily ruffled solid lavender color.  Maybe someone else can ID it as one or the other.
Oro Valley, AZ.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!