SDB: Dazzling Dora, or Dazzling Lora, or Dazzling Dominique

  • Subject: [iris-photos] SDB: Dazzling Dora, or Dazzling Lora, or Dazzling Dominique
  • From: Martin Foley <emjfoley@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for responding, but I have confirmed that the photo sent to iris-photos by yours truly, labelled as Dazzling Dora is actually Dazzling Dominique. I made the cross of Dazzling Dominique x Desert Orange, should know if it took in a couple of weeks.

Martin Foley, VP Southeast Michigan Iris Club

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!