Re: Amigo?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Amigo?
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:07:25 -0400

HI, Bill,

Thanks for your thoughts on my Amigh/HC. :) I had a feeling it wasn't Amigo
when I saw Amigo pictured in a catalog a year or so after mine bloomed for
the first time. My iris definitely doesn't have white around the edges of
the falls. The photos at worldiris.com are a great resource. Of all the
amoena photos I looked at, HC definitely looks the most like my flower-
except for the bugs of course. :)

Cheryl Leigh

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.