Re: Crested x bearded pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Crested x bearded pictures
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 20:15:28 -0700

Thank you Tom for working through all this so we could view your photos. Lovely iris - - nice work!
I have a suggestion for you: Since the photos displayed were larger than my screen, next time would it be possible to resize the photos to a smaller size and then post? It would also be easier and quicker for dial-up users to open.
Thanks again Tom. Really enjoyed seeing your accomplishments!
Oro valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor