Re: TB Mood Swing (Pearl)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Mood Swing (Pearl)
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:02:41 -0700

Thank you Pearl. I know what you mean about not having room for more. And every year I say - - I'll only order 5 new ones.  It never happens, I always end up with more than I can handle............... so they end up in pots.

Margie
Oro Valley, AZ.
zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Height:   4 5 6 7  ft 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in
Weight:
Sex:   F M