Re: Another seedling PIC (camera info)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Another seedling PIC (camera info)
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 23:50:06 -0400

Gee, Margie, that is great news for me!  Unlike Jelcy, though I have admired the quality of your photos, I did not ask about your camera.  My hubby and I bought one today, finally, and it is a Sony model DSC S85...  One of the best things about it, according to several people, is that it has a lithium battery (I think that is the correct name) so you don't have to keep buying regular AA's.  Now I just have to read the manual and learn how to use it.  Modern technology is difficult to keep up with, but guess it helps the old brain cells keep firing to learn new things!

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

Hi Jelcy,

Thank you. The camera I use is a Sony cyber-shot with  3.3 mega-pixels.  It's about a year and half old now. It has a wide range of features. I believe the Carl Zeiss lens (included in the camera), focus, and zoom-in features really help with taking clear pictures. Also scoping out the iris looking for it's best side helps.  Some days iris have their "bad hair days" too.  :-)

Margie
Oro Valley, AZ
zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor