Re: HYB: bee pods

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: bee pods
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 21:20:31 -0700

Hi Mike, My son and I were walking up and down the rows of almost bloomed
out iris,  except the late ones, when we came upon an iris that we both like
called Makes Scents and it was covered with seed pods, we counted over 35!!
I remember it having alot last year too.  San Miguel also had one along with
Flights of Fancy.  Sorry you are getting so much rain,  I feel guilty that
we have had such a wonderful bloom time this year, the best in several
years, Good luck,  Bonnie