Re: TB It's Magic

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB It's Magic
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 21:31:20 -0700

I grow it too and it is wonderful!  it is introduced by Bill Marriott and I am pretty certain that it won an AM last year. Everyone that sees it wants one if you do not grow it and have space "for just one more" i think that it should be this one. Sometimes it has the horns and sometimes it does not. I hope this gives you more information, Bonnie